Cyn’s City

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coconut M&Ms!


The DSGs had told me about these when I was home in MI for Labor Day weekend - apparently they'd been in the stores in July and August, and I had not heard about them. Amazingly enough, we were able to finally find some still in a gas station here in NY.

Pete stumbled across them this past weekend, near the cider mill where he works in the fall. At $1.18 a pack, they were pricey, but we just had to try them.

They were worth the wait - oh, so good... I'm glad I have only a few small bags ;-)

1 comments:

Donna said...

Me again! I saw these at WalMart and they had great big bags. I knew if I bought one of those I'd eat the entire bag in one sitting! Luckily they had the individual packs, too, so I just bought a couple. Thank heavens because they were really good!!!

Post a Comment