I'm testing to see how this works - I am sending this post in via email. This is supposed to post directly to my blog without my having to log into it to post. How cool is that?!?!?
We had a ton of snow yesterday - well, really about 6", but then it rained for hours on top of it, so it was very heavy. I spent about an hour just clearing enough of the driveway to get my car in off the street! Pete did the same when he got home. It was still raining, so we left the rest of it for today - how fun is that? We have a snow blower, but it's so big and bulky that it's more work for me to use that than to just shovel by hand. At least I burn some calories shoveling!
Ok - let's see if this makes it to my blog - pressing send now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment