Not sure if anyone saw my blog yesterday, while it still had one of the default layouts offered by Blogger. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday pretty-ing this up - I got this great blog kit *free* from Shabby Miss Jenn, when I bought her Love Potion kit the day it came out. (I just love freebies!)
Anyway, with the kit, she gave great, easy to follow instructions, with examples, on how to personalize your page. Then, there was great tutorial video to watch, which made it so simple. I guess I shouldn't be giving my secrets away, but I'm just so excited about the whole thing!
I can't wait to try to design my own blog elements to see what I can come up with - I have so many great kits that will be so fun to play with.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment