I'll admit it - I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed about all the things I want to write about here - I just don't really know where to start...
As you can see by the previous post, I just pledged to the Pound-for-Pound challenge - starting Monday the 2nd, and ending by May 5th, their deadline. For every pound of weight you lose, they donate $.10, which is enough to buy 1 pound of food for a food pantry. I pledged the max it would let me for that time period - 26 pounds. I would love to lose that much in that time frame. Coincidentally, that's just about a 12-week time period - perfect for doing a Body-for-Life challenge. My friend Sherri is planning on starting one, and I said I'd join her. I've not finished a challenge in probably 3 years - I got through 7 weeks of one last summer, but somehow got off track.
So, I'm making this commitment to myself - I'll start, and finish, a BFL challenge in that time frame, and help to feed America.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment