Cyn’s City

Friday, January 23, 2009

My first post!

Wow - I have a blog, I am a blogger! Thanks to my clever friend Judy for coming up with the name for me. I was struggling with what to call this - I wanted something clever, but not too cutesy. Her suggestion definitely fit the bill!

So, why did I want a blog? Well, my latest hobby is digital scrapbooking, and nearly everyone who does so also has a blog. They use their blogs to share links to site which have great freebies, to share their layouts, and to talk about what they are working on in general. I'm pretty new to scrapping, and have done very few layouts, but this is part of why I wanted to start a blog.

I also wanted to a blog to talk about a number of other things in my life. Cooking, collecting, my cats, traveling, decorating, oh, and my quest for fitness.

I'll keep this short for now. Please keep in mind this is definitely a work in progress, and I'll be making changes and updates for the next few weeks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm the first commenter on your first post! Have fun with this...
Sherri

Post a Comment