Cyn’s City

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pound for Pound Challenge II


I just recently found out that Yoplait is participating in this as well - for every yogurt foil you save and send in to them by 12/31/09, they will donate $.10 as well. This is enough to buy a pound of food - so each yogurt = 1 pound! They are donating up to $275,000, which is an awful lot of food for the food bank!

I'm not a Yoplait eater myself, as I find their products to be a bit sweet, but a couple of gals at work are, and I'm collecting their lids to send in. Won't you consider doing the same?

3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Hey Gal -

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Glad you liked the quickpage!

Love the challenge you are doing! Great thing to help with. And I love your necklace below! That is my birthstone also... Remember when our stone was a topaz? I wonder why it got changed.

Anyway, thanks again and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you couldn't download the papers file, it seems to be okay now, either a glitch on 4 shared or because I was playing with the blog - try again and please let me know by email if you want me to send you the zip directly.
Thanks,
Brenda Mascari
brenda@edmascari.com

Yin said...

Hi Rovergal, I just found time to read every comment for the past two weeks and just want to say THANK YOU for your lovely comments and for spotting my blinkie! :) I hope your travel layouts are coming along well!

Post a Comment