Cyn’s City

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Wow - I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted! How time flies!

Valentine's Day was nice - Pete is funny - he doesn't like crowds or to shop for things late, so I got my roses on Thursday, and chocolates on Friday! The roses were called "Magic" - they were orange on the outside of the petals and yellow on the inside - just gorgeous!

Then, yesterday, he actually took me down the jeweler who did my wedding set - 2 hours away! I picked out a citrine pendant (my birthstone) from the wish list I had started with them (before our wedding), and then talked to them about creating some matching earrings for me! They were having a special, so everything was 20% off. It seems a bit extravagant for V-day, but we didn't really do much for my birthday or V-day last year, so it isn't really.

I'll post a photo of it when I get a chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment