Cyn’s City

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Le Creuset in the home

Yes, I know, I am obsessing about this stuff... But anyway, since my kitchen is fairly small, I've been wondering about storage of my pieces - they can't really be stacked, and my cupboards are all already full! I plan to take some of my old T-Fal stuff up to camp this summer, which will make room, but probably still not enough.

Here are some great LC display examples, mostly in pretty small kitchens.


Besides the fact that they show them stored/displayed out in the open, I also find it interesting that most of these people have multiple colors. I really like the one that shows a blue, green and yellow pot - such a lovely cool palette. Maybe, since I already have red, I should look at getting some pieces in orange and yellow in keeping with my warm palette?

1 comments:

beverly said...

Oh I like these pictures. I have ONE piece of Le Creuset. An estate sale find. It is a small saucepan with a spout. I use it for melting butter, chocolate, and the like. It is light blue and I love it. I'll take a picture and send it sometime. I like the multi-color displays and these kitchens aren't shabby either.

Post a Comment