Cyn’s City

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How adorable are these?


Ok, so if I can't feel great about wearing cute clothes, I can still have cute shoes.
We were looking for some shoes for Pete when I came across these. I loved them both, so ordered both. Not sure if I'll keep the mostly plaid ones - they are adorable, but I'm not sure how practically they will go with other things. I am *definitely* keeping the mostly orange ones! You should see all the color combos they have! I got these from Zappos, but ShoeBuy has better prices - they just didn't have my size in the ones I wanted.
LOL - I feel like such a dork in that I just LOVE Sperry Topsiders! They remind me of my preppy phase - I grew up in a town on a lake, where many people had boats and everyone wore some version of these. We called them "boat shoes"! I hate to admit how many different pairs I own!

1 comments:

SarahB said...

Those are cute shoes!

Post a Comment